join our team
Point3 is one of Baltimore’s hottest startups! Escalate™, a challenge based ecosystem, introduces hands-on-keyboard capture-the-flag tasks which mentor, train, and teach members master trade craft in disciplines such as malware reverse engineering, network security, disk and memory forensics, vulnerability research, offensive and defensive operations, and operational software development.
Point3 is looking for a software developer whose primary tasks will include designing and implementing advanced threat emulation for the Escalate™ ecosystem. This will involve developing challenges and tools to emulate the latest threats in a realistic environment to give our students the most realistic experience possible. As a growing start-up with many fully-remote workers, we do not have many required meetings or hours, with as much vacation and sick leave as you would like. If you are excited to help grow a burgeoning start-up, please submit your resume today!
- Ability to work independently, or on a remote team, and communicate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Experience with C or C++ development
- Solid understanding of Windows, Linux, MacOS, or Android internals
- Solid experience reading and writing assembly language
- Comfortable writing tools to automate binary analysis