join our team
Technical Sales Representative
Point3 is a three year old startup with excellent momentum. What comes with startup life? Long hours and mass hysteria! We have an ambitious culture that revolves around identifying and cultivating cybersecurity talent from diverse backgrounds. To train the next generation of cyber warriors, We built Escalate™.
Escalate™ introduces hands-on-keyboard challenges which mentor, train, and teach members master tradecraft to malware reverse engineering, network security, disk and memory forensics, vulnerability research, offensive and defensive operations, and operational software development. The Escalate™Team is expanding and adding a Technical Sales Representative.
As a member of the Escalate™ team, you will take Point3 Security services and products into new markets. As Point3 continues its growth and expansion, we want to add team members who have sold into these markets and have relationships with customers in government and hackerspaces.
- Engage new customers to generate new business, continually meeting sales and profitability goals.
- Present sales demonstrations to one or multiple prospects at once and adeptly do so over multiple mediums (e.g. phone, webinar presentation, in-person).
- Effectively communicate value proposition to clients; know the competitors & how our technology has the advantage.
- Manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services.
- Become an expert in our CRM for managing leads and opportunities, reporting, sales forecasts, and sales process creation.
- Responsible for creating, editing, and closing proposals.
- Set proper expectations and maintain open communication with clients and vendors through the lifecycle of the business development and sales process.
- You can talk tech but know when to code switch for a less technical audience.
- You thrive on learning new things.
- You inspire people with your passion.
- You enjoy connecting and know how to connect to the right people.
- You embrace change.
- You take a consultative approach to sales
- You’re ready to live that startup life!