join our team
VP, ESCALATE Operations
Point3 is a three year old startup with excellent momentum. What comes with startup life? Long hours and mass hysteria! We have an ambitious culture that revolves around identifying and cultivating cybersecurity talent from diverse backgrounds. If you have a passion for people and processes, then this could be the job for you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
- Oversee and report on the ESCALATE team which includes Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support.
- Supervise and training new and existing employees; plan, assign and direct work, author and discuss performance appraisals with employees.
- Create processes to measure the effectiveness of sales and social/outreach efforts.
- Create and manage the sales funnel/pipeline.
- Establish contracts and pricing; review and approve invoices and proposals.
- Design ESCALATE reseller qualification standards.
- Develop and direct the execution of marketing strategies.
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales and profitability goals and objectives.
- Prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards; resolve problems, complete audits, identify trends.
- Continuously brief and engage the sales team about planned marketing programs.
- Have experience leading a commercial product company.
- Are the embodiment of grace under pressure, thriving in fast-paced environments where work is bursty, deadlines are tight, and hours can be long.
- Excel at dealing with many types of people at all levels in a direct diplomatic way, both internal and external to the company.
- Highly organized, excel at prioritizing and delegating tasks, managing yours and others’ time.
- Love to proof and edit documents – Chicago Manual of Style, and two spaces between sentences.
- Don’t lose sight of deadlines but don’t tolerate mediocrity.
- Are authoritative yet motivating, able to lead, coach, inspire, and discipline, steering our team towards continued success.
- Are comfortable being entrusted with incredible levels of responsibility.
- Have entrepreneurial spirit, embodying passion, drive, and initiative.